- Stayed there（2018/7～2018/8）Jan 3, 2020
- カナダバンクーバーは全体を通して非常に良い環境であり、夏の気候は暑すぎずそして寒すぎず絶妙な温度で過ごすことが可能です。人種の割合としては、バーナビー辺りはアジアの方が多い印象を抱きました。市民の足であるバスやスカイトレイン派には様々な人種の人たちが乗っていて警備員もいるので安心です。ただ日本のように各駅にトイレはあまりないので注意をしたほうがよさそうです。 食べ物は和洋中全部あります。個人的にはラーメン屋が多いように思えました。
- Stayed there（2018/1～2018/12）Jul 30, 2019
- Canadian education was very unique compared to Japanese education. North American schools are able to select classes, so that we could pursue our interests. In my point of view, Japanese education is industrialized in a way that oppresses each students ability. Throughout my stay in Canada, I was able to take classes such as drama, media arts and dance, which I would never had a chance to take in Japanese schools. Also I would like to mention about how unique the events are compared to Japan. There were pep rallies, talent shows, and days such as Grade 9 day, which we welcome our new 9th grades. I thought all of those events are included to education as well, so that students are able to express their authentic selves.
- Stayed there（2016/3～2017/2）Mar 10, 2019
- Everything was perfect for me; food, people, location, amusement...
The place where I stayed in was really close to Vancouver so my host family and I often went there to chill out. Vancouver or Canada itself has both nature and city-like place so you can enjoy playing outdoor sports when you wanna feel blessed, or you can go shopping and have some rich weekends if you like.