By using this Site, poster is agreeing to the Terms.
Article 1 (Purpose)
- This Site is a study abroad community site which you may post questions and reviews. It provides a forum for the exchange of information for the prospective overseas student (hereinafter called “Prospective student”), experienced overseas student (hereinafter called “Experienced student”), School and Agent, and helps you select school and agent.
- This Site mainly provides you with several services as follows:
- The Prospective student may post questions to the Experienced student, School and Agent.
- The Experienced student may post reviews about school and agent, and answer questions from the Prospective student.
- The School and the Agent may answer questions and comment on reviews of the Experienced students by becoming the Ablogg Business Member,.
- The Prospective student may apply for a School and Agent.
- This Terms is the rules that you shall comply when you post reviews.
Article 2 (Definitions)
In this Site, the following terms have following meanings.
- “School” means language schools, university and other study abroad service provider.
- “Agent” means a person or company which mediates between the Prospective students and Schools.
- “Reviews” means that the Experienced student evaluates study abroad service provided by School or mediation service provided by Agent in this Site.
- “Comment” means to reply to the reviews by School and Agent.
- “Question” means that the Prospective student asks questions to the Experienced student, School and Agent.
- “Answer” means to answer the questions by the Prospective student.
- “Related links” means to be posted related links of study abroad services on this Site.
- “Reviews, etc” means reviews, comment, question, answer and related links.
- “Poster” means a person who post reviews, etc.
Article 3 (Establishment of contract)
- When the Poster post reviews in this Site it shall be deemed that this Contract is established between the Poster and the Company. The Poster shall comply this Terms.
Article 4 (Prohibited Acts)
The Poster shall not conduct any of the following acts.
- act that violate law and regulations.
- act that commit crime or related to crime.
- act contrary public order and morals.
- fraud or intimidation to other user or third parties.
- violating the rights and interests honor rights of other user or third parties, privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights.
- act containing relevant to each of the following information.
- Information including overly violent or cruel expression.
- Information including overly obscene expression.
- Information including discriminative expression.
- Information including conductive suicide or self-injurious expression.
- Information including conductive use of illegal drugs.
- Information infringing honorary rights of third party, privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights.
- Information including offensive to others expression.
- Information for the purpose of encounter with the opposite sex.
- Information including computer viruses or other harmful computer programs.
- act of unauthorized access to the system or network.
- act impose excessive burdens on the system or network.
- act that interfere with the operation of this Site.
- act impersonating any third party.
- act of using other user ID or password.
- Illegitimately payoffs to antisocial forces.
- act for the purpose of commercial advertising on this site by a method other than the company consented,
- conduct deemed inappropriate by the company.
Article 5 (reviews deletion)
- If the Poster commit the rule of preceding article the Company may delete reviews,etc without performing a hearing.
- In the case stated in the preceding clause, the Poster is not able to object to the procedure.
- For disposal of the Article 5.1, the Company shall not be liable for any damage to the Poster.
Article 6 (Cooperation obligations to questioning)
If the third party presents the Company with a request for disclosure of use information or deletion of the Comment or the Answer under the laws and regulations, the Poster shall cooperate with our inquiry in good faith.
Article 7 (Rights)
- All Intellectual property rights about this Site are the exclusive property of the Company. The license under this Terms shall not construe a license of intellectual property rights relating to this Site.
- For reviews posted, the Poster shall grant to the Company a transferable worldwide, non-exclusive, free, and sub-licensable license, to use, copy, distribute, create derivative works, related to the execution and display.
- The Poster agrees that the Poster waives any and all moral rights that it may have in the Comment and Answer posted, or any part thereof, in connection with the use thereof by the Company or a person who is licensed or succeeded to the rights from the Company.
Article 8 (Change of this Terms)
- The Company may change this Terms, if necessary.
Article 9 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- This Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Japan.
- Any dispute arising out of this Terms or this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of the Tokyo District Court.